Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 25-- GO ME!!!

Today I am so proud of myself because I took the camera EVERYWHERE we went today. That is a big accomplishment for me. Since I have been doing 'photo a day for 30 days' there have been many days that I forgot to take the camera and so I missed out on some great pictures. Not today, and today was a busy day so there are lots of pics and funny stories.


These pics have been edited thanks to Jessica Sprague's tutorial--new fun technique.





This morning we got all ready to go swim and when we got to the pool it was closed--what a bummer!!! We came back home and in walked Jammy. So we all went to the Sports Park to run around in the fountains. As you can see Karson enjoyed this much more than Ellie, especially after one fountain shot her in the eye. After that we went and had Olive Garden soup, salad and breadsticks--YUM YUM!!! When we got home there was a package of birthday presents for Karson from the TN family. He was thrilled, but so was Jammy--lol. The funniest part was that I only looked up and caught him because I heard Karson say "Daddy please can I have a turn?!"--- "Just a minute buddy" was Jammy's reply. Karson did patiently wait and that's what gave my time to snap this quick pic.




This picture is adorable don't you think? Tonight for FHE we went bowling--the kids just love it!!! Somehow we ended up with only one of Karson's socks when we got there so the man had some brand new ones (in a package) that he gave us, needless to say they were not the right size. Karson didn't mind, and I just couldn't pass up such a cute pic. As if the shoes aren't funny enough!


No comments: