So i have been feeling really non-creative, and frustrated with wanting and needing to make things but it's not possible--THIS IS WHY!!! Yes that is a kids table, and boxes that a dig in but they never have what i am looking for--very annoying!
Feel better already--good thing this blog is informative and a great way to vent! SORRY!! I will work on a better attitude and maybe we need to get outside of this apt. for the next few pics. it's just hard to do when it's 108 degrees outside--oh ya new attitude, working on that!
****EDIT i just watched the news that said the actual high was 112 degrees!!!WOW it's still 106 degrees at 9 pm--WOW WOW WOW!!!


2 comments:
How is it possible for you to not be finding things. You had the most organized moving system I had ever seen! By the way. I feel your moving pain. Even if it was just down the street. I keep thinking..."Where is that?" "Oh yeah, in storage!" I feel your pain, sister!
I don't think I want to EVER live in that kind of heat! Poor thing. It takes awhile to get settled into a new place. You'll get your groove back soon.
Post a Comment