Sunday, July 6, 2008

Day 17-- party day!






We had a blast celebrating Karson's birthday. Gramma came and we all went to see Wall-E, then we went to Adventure Land and played games and ate pizza--it was fun!!!

5 comments:

andrea said...

Happy Birthday Karson!!!!

LewisFamily2006 said...

I'm loving you blogging everyday.

Katy Beth said...

Happy Birthday, Big dude!! We miss you & love you!!

Alisa said...

Hey Mandee! I found you through Tiffanie's Blog so I thought I would say Hi. Our blog address is eastcoastwilkesfamily.blogspot.com. Hope all is going well for you in Cali. It was funny to read that you had stuff about Slurpee's in your blog too. I just love those things. The closest 7-11 is an hour from us (why they have em all over the state and not here in Jax is beyond me). But any chance I can get, I get a slurpee. Hope all is well w/ you and your family! - Alisa

andrea said...

don't quit the daily blogging now! I'm dying over here!