So, it just kills me when all of a sudden out of no where one of my kids does something that I use to do. Today we were eating dinner and Karson was eating, but all of a sudden he took his napkin and covered his plate and said "uhhh, I am so full". Now, this might not seem too funny to most people, but I thought it was hilarious I had to grab the camera and take a(really bad) picture. See the thing is I use to do this all the time growing up, because I would hide all the food I didn't want to eat. I didn't realize I still do it, or maybe I don't and he just happen to do it tonight and I had a flashback--whatever the case it totally cracked me up!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Day 24--did I do that?
So, it just kills me when all of a sudden out of no where one of my kids does something that I use to do. Today we were eating dinner and Karson was eating, but all of a sudden he took his napkin and covered his plate and said "uhhh, I am so full". Now, this might not seem too funny to most people, but I thought it was hilarious I had to grab the camera and take a(really bad) picture. See the thing is I use to do this all the time growing up, because I would hide all the food I didn't want to eat. I didn't realize I still do it, or maybe I don't and he just happen to do it tonight and I had a flashback--whatever the case it totally cracked me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh yes you still do it. You cant fool me....
Post a Comment