Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Day 8 --whoo hooo me!





Two totally crazy things today that really took me back in time. First the press on nails that Ellie just had to have, and a SLURPEE!!(a really bad pic of a slurpee) gotta love livin' in a place with 7-11. I had to go along with ellie and the nails--why? well, because that was totally me when i was little.

3 comments:

Katy Beth said...

Tell her she looks gorgeous, as usual!

One Happy Family said...

Hilarious! I remember Lee-Press-On-Nails. I just had to have them too! I thought I was so grown up with these on. Ellie looks like an adult with her long, fancy nails. I used to point at everything after I put mine on just so I could show off my "oh-so-fake" nails.

The Mrs. said...

Mandee,

Ellie looks so much like you! And yes, press on nails were you too! I'm sure we put them on together more than once. My daughter also loves them. It's funny how so many things from our childhood are coming back.