Saturday, June 21, 2008

Day 5 --lesson learned!




The lesson learned is take pictures in better light. This i may have always known but when the day goes by so fast it is harder. The other lesson learned is no matter what you do to the pic. in photoshop it is what it is --a grainy pic. The best lesson is sometimes grainy can look cool!

The inspiration behind this picture is from the lovely morning we had-- we being Jammy and I. This morning was a primary activity and we were lucky enough to be able to drop off the kids and go get some breakfast--oh the benefits of not being in primary. We really spent most of our time in the foyer just chatting. Now this might seem trivial to most, but IT WAS SO FABULOUS!!! I am so grateful, and I become more and more grateful each time that we are able to be together so much these days!