A sneek peak into our reality.
I LOVE THEM!!!
Super cute, Ellie!
How cute!
I didn't know she needed glasses! They look super cute!
She looks super adorable! I hope she does okay with them at school!
Very cute! And so nice to be able to see everything!
That's adorable! Chickie just got glasses, too. Check out the video for the girls with glasses theme song! www.vimeo.com/10585392 Makes me want to join the club. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I LOVE THEM!!!
Super cute, Ellie!
How cute!
I didn't know she needed glasses! They look super cute!
She looks super adorable! I hope she does okay with them at school!
Very cute! And so nice to be able to see everything!
That's adorable! Chickie just got glasses, too. Check out the video for the girls with glasses theme song! www.vimeo.com/10585392 Makes me want to join the club. :)
Post a Comment