Wednesday, May 12, 2010

National Eat whatever you want day!!

In honor of this great holiday(I only blog about holidays apparently)I made 64 of these bad boys...really they are girls, anyway and after I got teased for photographing my food, I decided this was the perfect way to celebrate!
Enjoy! I did!!!




 
Posted by Picasa


Yes I know...under exposed! Perfection is overrated!! Plus it was 9 at night, when all I had was minimal light, and ...oh whatever!

3 comments:

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Looks yummy. You make awesome cupcakes. I loved the ones at Becky's shower. Don't let people make you feel ashamed for taking pictures of your food. I do it too. lol ;p

Karen Wilde said...

That is one awesome looking cupcake! My mouth is watering - it's almost cruel to post a picture!

andrea said...

you are funny. I love that this is what moved you to blog! I like to take pictures of food too.