
What can I say but EXCITING!!! I am thrilled that they are working so hard and it's going so fast. We drove by today to see it in the light(usually by the time we get over there it's dark) and they were working--love it!!! I have been getting less sleep now because I just lay there and think about where I want to put everything and what color/decor. I want in each room. The best part was walking through before they put any of the roof stuff on. It was so fun to see where everything is--I think I was most excited about the laundry room. I so badly want my washer and dryer to use whenever I want! It shouldn't be much longer-YIPPEE!


5 comments:
Congratulations! We didn't even know you were building?! It's looking great; your home is HUGE. I cannot even imagine how cute you will decorate things:) Good luck!
Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys! It is HUGE though! I bet you'll have a blast decorating!
Yaaaay!!!!
Thanks for all your help the other night!!! I miss you! Have fun with all your sleepless house planning nights!!!
Wow that is going up quick! Thank goodness for you guys. I know you are sick of that tiny apartment. Won't be too much longer now until you are in your beautiful new home! :)
YOU Blog Stalker YOU! I didn't know you had a blog.... thank goodness another blog for me to stalk!
Your house is looking awesome! Very exciting!
Post a Comment