Sunday, August 17, 2008
Flashback to 1990........get ready for this!
What better to do on a Sunday evening?! Jammy was looking at a blog and this song came on. Of course we start rocking out singing and I couldn't resist doing a little running man etc. Well, to my surprise Jammy knows it word for word. See for yourself what a crack up he is. My apologies for the laughing in the background I just couldn't help myself!!!! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Awesome, someone seems to have lived it up when ice was in. Well not really gone out, but yeah. It was nice to see that side of james that we don't see that often.
FINALLY!! Someone who knows all the words too! Now, I don't feel quite as crazy. That was awsome. I haven't laughed that hard in a while!
Awesome! Yet, just a little scary! :) Thanks for the laugh.
Oh my gosh that brought back memories of stake dances with Ben Purcell and I DJ'ing! I'm impressed Jammy Elf. I remember most of the words, but I never learned them all. And yes, you can run all the freakin' way to Cali, but you can't hide from us!
I'll have Mandy invite you guys to her blog, so you can keep up with our family too.
Lots of Love,
Trav
Mom wants to know how old you will be on your birthday. Flashback to many years ago and thought someday you would grow out of it. If need extra money can get second job. We all loved it!!!! Brought back many old memories. love family
hi-lar-ious! i love our generation.
Figured I should warn you so we can all hide... Joey & I were talking with Jim the other day about funny stuff on the internet & somehow brought up this video. He laughed & said he didn't figure Jammy knew all the words. Joey then chimed in with "He's not the only one! Katy knows them too! She was sining along!" (Thanks, hun!) So Jim said, "Hey, next Christmas we should have you two sing it together & video tape it!"
Yeah...I'm no...just a heads up! lol
Post a Comment